Groveton Baptist Church has served the dynamic community of Beacon Hill since 1943. In recent years our congregation has grown to reflect the incredible ethnic and economic diversity of the Richmond Highway corridor. Our international members come from Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South Asia. It's not unusual in our services to see someone in national dress. Members of the US Military on assignment in Northern Virginia bring a rich variety of men and women from all corners of the continental United States. And yes, there are locals who have claimed Fairfax County as home their entire lives! The homeless as well as professional people may find themselves sitting together during worship services at Groveton.
We also share our facilities with the vibrant and growing Primera Iglesia Bautista de Groveton (The First Baptist Church Hispanic of Groveton), our sister church who ministers primarily in the Spanish language.
We believe that connections are best built around the study of the Bible. Adult Bible Fellowship groups, Sunday School (for children and students) and AWANA Clubs (for preschoolers through high school) are a great place to begin relationships. We also have a Sunday morning group especially for special needs adults - More
- First Praise Worship - Sunday, 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Adult Bible Fellowship / Sunday School - 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Traditional Worship - Sunday, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- AWANA Clubs - Sunday, 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Food Distribution - Wednesdays, 10 AM - 3 PM - Use Door A
- Clothes Closet - Tues. 7 - 9 PM, Fri. 1 - 2:30 PM - Use Door C
- Choir Rehearsal- Thursdays - 7:30 PM
Click image for 2016 Food Fight